- Exterior façade Update/remodel
- New 2 Storey Brick/Stucco addition
- New floor plan design (interiors gutted)
(Interior design/finishes by others)
This brick home was built by John E. Lea in 1902. The history of the Lea family is at the heart of Leaside founded by William Lea in 1851. The existing home 2,200sf (209sm) was completely gutted and a new two storey rear brick/stucco addition with walkout basement increased the home to 3,600sf (336sm). A new front covered entrance is connected to a wrap around porch leading to the original front door, now a side entrance. The rear addition is anchored by a two storey turret located at the centre of the site for complete views of the 92ft (28m) wide lot. A new oversized detached two car garage with a workshop was designed and set back into the property for privacy.